First Day!

Good morning! We are on the second day of school, but I have to tell you that our first day was one of the best I've had in my career. I'm so looking forward to this year with your kids. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

I hope you found the paperwork I sent home yesterday. Please send in the yellow field trip form ASAP. You can send in the picture form whenever you like, but picture day isn't until September 13. I'd like book order forms returned to me by September 15th, but you can also order online, if you'd like. You can use the code HDGZT when ordering so that the order connects with my classroom.

I do have a newsletter with all of these important dates, but I forgot to send it home. I'll send that home today. Let me know if you have any questions! Have a great day!

Mr. Wissner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Trip Tomorrow!

Informational Books

Welcome to the 2017 - 2018 School Year!