Welcome to the 2017 - 2018 School Year!

Greetings!

It was good to see so many of you at Open House last night! I enjoyed meeting you and your child, and I'm so excited for next Monday. If you didn't send in supplies or the Student Interest Inventory, then please send them in on Monday. You can also send in the Technology Acceptable Use policy. If you were not at Open House, then I will send these forms home on Monday. Please return them ASAP. All papers will come home in your child's take-home folder.

I will send home some other important papers on Monday. You will find a field trip form, which will cover any trips we take this year, and a picture order form. You will also find two separate book orders. If you wish to order books, then please return an order form with money by September 15. Please make checks payable to Scholastic.

Please bookmark or save this page so that you can refer to it for weekly updates about our classroom. I will also send home a weekly newsletter, so this is just another way for you to get information about class and school.

If you have any questions before the first day of school, then please email me at dwissner@mcbain.org. I check my email fairly often, so I'll try to respond to you as quickly as possible. Have a great weekend!

Mr. Wissner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Trip Tomorrow!

Informational Books